Benefits Plus SNAP Calculator
- SNAP Calculator Disclaimer
- See Note for Mixed Immigrant Households
- How to Request a NYC SNAP Budget Letter
- Print Out a Blank SNAP Budget Worksheet (PDF)
Based on the information you input, the SNAP calculator will estimate a household’s income eligibility and benefit amount for SNAP. Definitions and other pertinent information is provided to aid you in the process. Click on the ? for these aids.
- Do not include dollar signs. Also, please round to nearest dollar amount.
- Indicate the average of the applicant’s previous four weeks of income if an applicant’s income varies month to month.
- Print results by clicking on the print button on your browser.
NOTE: The Benefits Plus SNAP calculator reflects th SNAP income guidelines and benefit levels effective October 1, 2015. In addition, the new 150% income guidelines for households with earned income are not reflected in the calculator below. We are currently working on updating the caluclator and will notify you as soon as it is updated.
Subscribers to Benefit Plus can access the SNAP chapter for more information on eligibility and application for SNAP benefits with the lated information.
Not a subscriber? Try Benefits Plus free for 30 days, click here to sign up!